1) I was going to run today at lunch, but when I got out of bed at 7:30 and my thighs were STILL shaking from training last night, I ex-nayed that. Rest day today!
2) Tomorrow night is going to be tough. A co-worker and I have become exremely close over the last 8 months, and she is now moving back home to Canada. It's been a rouch two weeks since she told me, and we're having our good-bye dinner, wine drinking, and bad tv watching party tomorrow night. :(
3) I plan to run tomorrow & Friday at lunch. This sets me up for a long (for me) run on Saturday or Sunday. Or a couple of videos, depending on how my legs feel.
4) On a whim, I bought a pair of Nike Pro tights as a Christmas present for myself. They're a purple-grape color and I LOVE THEM. They make me feel sassy. Am I brave enough to wear them for a lunchtime run (and thus open myself to boss seeing me in purple tights)? No.
5) On Sunday, (admittedly after beer & wine during the weekend), I weighed 193.4. This morning? 189. O_o Probably just water weight, but wtf.
6) I've been using SparkPeople to count calories for the last few weeks. I still miss 'Lose It!' on the iPhone, but it's a satisfactory replacement. I like that I can update it on the computer - makes it much easier. A snapshot of yesterday:
7) As a warmup for my training session last night, I invented a new route that covers all of my favorite areas - businesses, Burke Gilman trail w/ Lights, Ballard Locks, and a hill. Wooo!
8) Dear Daily Mile. 1.85 + 1.5 + 1.1 = 4+, not 3. :P
What are you guys up to for the rest of the week? Are you unable to score a treadmill at the gym because of all the Resolutioners? I noticed my normal trail was PACKED (well, packed for it in the dark & 40 degrees out) last night!