Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Three Things Thursday!

1)  I went on my first run in over 10 days today.  It's been a rough two weeks for me, with a cold, food poisoning, and migraines.  It felt SO GOOD to get back out there and get some fresh air.

2)  We've been in 'we're going on vacation OMG YAY' mindset for too long.  I stopped buying food, thinking 'I'm going to be gone for a week!!' last week...which means there's no food in our house.  I've been snacking on Saltines.  This will continue through next week.  :)

3)  Do you have races planned for 2011 in Western Washington?  Do you know of races?  I want to add them to our giant calendar o' races HERE:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=3if5h2lnm9dabuh7tnof16f4ps@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles&gsessionid=OK

Send 'em in or comment here.  I'll add them next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment