Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings. I love Strawberries.

I don't really have a ton to contribute to blogland today...but feel like I should post.  SO!

Yesterday was one of those brilliant spring days, where it's warm enough to open the sunroof and wear short sleeves outside.  My legs were still rather tight from Sunday's little run, so I opted for a GLORIOUS 3.25 mile walk with my dog around the fancier parts of our neighborhood.  Everyone was outside, smiling and waving.  LOVE.

In other news...I can't stop eating delicious things!  With berries & fruits & fresh produce finally hitting grocery stores, I can't stop eating strawberries, blueberries, bananas, apples, and salads.  I don't feel bad for eating it all, but am feeling a bit full right now from a giant salad with strawberries, goat cheese, slivered almonds and a piece of roasted salmon.  (And half of a pb&j.  PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME.)

Our new work building (which is AWESOME by the way) is only a few blocks from Whole Foods.  I walked over there yesterday afternoon and bought 2lbs of strawberries.

Less than a pound remains.

Less than 24 hours later.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment