Tagged from Tall Mom...I'm really bad at these things....and will not be tagging anyone. LOL.
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
- I used to ride horses in Hunter/Jumper competitions. I want to start again.
- My dog goes to work with me
- If I am drunk and it is raining out, I usually end up dancing in the rain
- I've never skied or snowboarded. Or anything snow-related
- I rarely post on FB
- I'm terrified of falling off my bike...which is why I love my bike trainer!
- Sure, I am outgoing...but I'm also very shy with good friends
- My migraines are caused by dehydration and shifts in the barometric pressure
- I lived in the same house my entire life, until I moved into the house I bought w/ Mike
- When we go to NYC for work, I take a half day to walk around with no destination in mind
- I can't watch Mr. Holland's Opus without uncontrollably sobbing.
1. What is your favorite season for running and why?
Fall/Winter. I love when it’s chilly and raining and you’re generally feeling awesome & alive.
2. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be and why?
Ehh? I’d love to be besties with Reese Witherspoon.
3. What is your mantra, favorite quote, and/or words you live by?
Karma’s a bitch.
4. If you could have ANY ONE ITEM for free, what would it be?
My dream house
5. How did your parents come up with your name?
I have no idea. They can’t remember
6. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
Mike would say yarn. J And black yoga pants. But I don’t like to collect anything, I like memories better than things.
7. How did you meet your significant other?
The internet. Not through a dating site or anything – through a Seattle/UW community on Live Journal.
8. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Europe. So much history
9. What is your favorite fruit and vegetable?
Apple & Zucchini
10. What is your favorite color?
11. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of me (Tall Mom)?