Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

starting out.

I am starting this blog to track my progress as I try to live a healthier (Better?) life.  I’m currently training for a 5k, and partaking in the ‘30 Day Shred’ program with Jillian Michaels.  I am also working towards knitting 10 lace shawls in 2010; but that has taken a backdoor to exercising & hanging out with the dog.

M (husband person) and I are both overweight and have led a relatively lazy life thus far.  We love to watch sports and go on car trips – neither of which are conducive to an active lifestyle.  While M feels running is silly, he is doing the 30 Day Shred w/ me and helps push me to when I want to skip some reps.

I plan on explaining how I dealt w/ being overweight in a later post – as well as what drove me to suddenly try to live a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment