Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1)  I'm finished my INSANE Negotiations training.  2 hrs Monday night, 8am - 7pm T & W, and 7:45-12pm Thursday.  Brain dead doesn't even cover how I feel right now.

2)  I want to sleep up tonight & Friday so I can be ready for the YGG Seattle Bloggy meetup in Tacoma Saturday afternoon!  I'll be visiting my dad prior, then going to dinner and staying with my mom so I can be at the race Sunday AM.

3)  No, I won't be racing on Sunday.  I am starting to walk again though - keeping the pace up and the incline around 3-4%.  (I did run a bit on Tuesday.  I won't lie.  IT FELT SO GOOD!)

Next week is the final SOWL update.  I didn't update this week's..given the training I haven't even been infront of a computer in 72 hours! EEP!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you'll be there Sunday AM as I won't be able to make it Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I will get to meet you face to face Saturday PM!

    ReplyDelete