Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wooo I am sore!

Oh, my gosh.  I knew I was running fast yesterday.  I forgot how sore my shins were when I first started running!  After hobbling around the office, downtown Seattle, and my trainer's studio this afternoon, I am SO HAPPY to be on the couch right now.

Last night I got home from work and started watching trashy TV.  I felt guilty for just sitting there, so I did 20-25 minutes of ab work with the exercise ball and arm exercises on the floor.  Puppy helped, of course.

Today I had a minor meltdown at work (Excel lost 5 hours of work.  5 hours of crazy, query pulling, formula writing work.  SOB).  I kicked of my queries and went shopping downtown.

At GAP, I found that I fit into a size of pants I hadn't been able to fit into before.  Empowered, I headed into lululemon to see if I could fit into their stuff, knowing they only go up to a 12.

A few finds:

Wunder Under Pant.  For running in the winter.  Got these in Black.

Arm Warmers!  I got these in black, but they are basically lightly lined sleeves that cover your hands AND have a pocket for card/keys.  AWESOME.  They fit really well!  And they were only $25 or something!



Anyways, can't wait to use my new gear.  We're in for a cold snap this weekend, so I hope to go run around in my short sleeves & arm sleeves like a dork. :)  

1 comment:

  1. I love my arm warmers! I got a pair of Nike ones for 8.95. I can't really justify spending 25 dollars on them.

    ReplyDelete