This blog is already kind of random (like my brain!) - so here's SEVEN SUPER RANDOM facts:
1. During the summer, I live in flipflops. During the spring, I live in flip flops. During the fall, I live in flipflops. Get the picture? :) During the fall I usually bust out my Birkenstocks, they do a bit better in the rain.
2. For the first six years of my life, I had the longest hair you can imagine. It got to the point where it was past my knees! We lopped it halfway off when I was seven. I cried the first time I washed my 'short' hair.
3. I drink a grande iced americano with a bit of whole milk every morning. Even if it's 15 degrees out.
4. I hate 'stuff' on my desk. This is a picture (just taken, and somewhat blurry) of my work desk. All that's on there is my computer, keyboard, monitor, phone, headset, nalgene, and sbux. Oh, and my happy little lamp, because I had the building guys turn out the lights above my desk. :)
5. I love working somewhere where beer is encouraged at meetings after 5pm. (Port of Seattle in the background)
6. I regularly surf the internet at work to find pictures of cute baby animals to send to my coworkers. The 'list' has grown to people beyond my team - apparently the 'baybeh animal' emails are much needed around here! (last week's contribution: pig in boots)
7. Last, not least...I miss this haircut. Sometimes.
TAG, you're it:
(only six, because I am a SLACKER!)