Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

What day is it?

Apologies for the lack of blogging this week - it's the week before Book Expo America, which means that I'm a wee bit busy at work.  And stressed. 

I went to the sports med Dr today.  He's awesome, but doesn't want to fully diagnose me until we get an MRI.  Sadly, since I'll be in NYC until Thursday, which means that I'm still more than a week away from knowing what's going on.  There's a chance I won't be running RnR Seattle.  Let's not talk about it until we figure out what's going on.  MRI next Friday, then followup w/ Dr. on Tuesday, 5/31.

My yesterday:


Yesterday:
12:00am - Fall asleep
4:00am - Dog wants out, take him out, toss and turn for 45 mins
5:00am - Can't fall back asleep, go downstairs to work
6:30am - decide to take a nap
7:30am - get up for work
8:00am - Leave for work
8:30am - SBUX, commence work
6:05pm - Leave work
6:30pm - Eyebrow wax, traffic sucks, am late
6:55pm - run home to grab debit card, as I need gas
7:10pm - Gas station
7:20pm - Stuck behind drawbridge
7:30pm - arrive at float plane terminal, pick up friend
7:50pm - arrive home, play with dog
8:10pm - Walk to dinner
9:15pm - walk home, watch American Idol on fastfoward
10:15pm - Go to bed
11:00pm - Coma

3 comments:

  1. sucks you have to wait so long to find out, hope all is well enough for you to run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Now I want to get my eyebrows waxed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really hope that your MRI shows absolutely nothing and that you are fine! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete