- Now up to 15 + mins without stopping! 3 miles around Greenlake now hard – but not impossible
- My knee has been bugging me a bit, lame.
- Joined a gym after running on mom’s treadmill over Easter weekend. I like the mental ease of the treadmill (plus the tv watching!!), and the steady pace. One thing I noticed when logging my runs on Nike + was my inconsistent pace – and it’s definitely something I want to get better at. After researching online, I am running at a 1.0 incline, to better mimic the stress of running outside/pushing yourself forward.
- Have slowed down on the 30 Day Shred
- Want to start on an arms routine I can do while watching American Idol etc& after run.
- Hitting my calorie goals (thanks Lose It! app), save for Sunday’s Easter Brunch. It was the only thing I ate all day though – so ehh.
- Now completely OFF OF SODA. WHO AM I!?
- Next diet goal will be to reduce sodium intake.
- Setting weekly goals for one thing I want to focus on for the week. I then continue that focus for the upcoming weeks – but since I will have a new goal at the forefront, it makes it less obvious I am missing the thing that is gone / how hard it is to make habits.
- Goals achieved thus far:
No more soda!
Hitting calorie goals (not above or below)
Eating 1 serving of fresh fruit daily