Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1)  We're going through our first (and hopefully last!) heat wave this week.  My body HATES the heat - swells up like a balloon and my mind tells me to eat nonstop.  Trying to combat with lots of cold fruit from the fridge - thank God for plums from Costco and Rainier Cherries being in season!

2)  I haven't lost any weight in nearly four weeks.  I think I'm just building muscle - because my clothes are not getting tigheter or anything.  Yay, but LOVE the encouragement of the numbers dropping on the scale.

3)  I'm off of caffeine for the first time since I can remember.  (Literally.  I was a diet coke addict from my pre-teen years on.)  I did have an iced mocha today - but have not had coffee or caffeine in a week.  I'm actually feeling fine - and loving not having to spend $3.19 every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment