Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ABCs!

(A) Age:  26
(B) Bed Size:  King! 
(C) Chore You Hate:  Anything involving the bathroom.  
(D) Dogs?  Yes!  Just one right now - JJ - he's like my kid.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item:  Coffee!  Icedtripleamericano every morning!
(F) Favorite Color:  Purple
(G) Gold or Silver?  Silver. Never liked gold
(H) Height:  5'4 & 3/4"
(I) Instruments You Play:  Used to play violin.  Tried to learn guitar but my fingers are too short :(
(J) Job Title:  Vendor Manager (ambiguous, I know)
(K) Kids:  NO!
(L) Live:  Seattle, WA
(M) Mom's Name:  Linda
(N) Nicknames:  Cheese
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays?  Never.
(P) Pet Peeve:  People who stop in the middle of the 'road'  - i.e. hallway or sidewalk
(Q) Quote from a Movie:  "What do you mean brought it bowling, Dude? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a fucking beer. He's not taking your fucking turn, Dude." - The Big Lebowski
(R) Right or Left Handed?  Right
(S) Siblings:  Britt
(T) Time You Wake Up?  Weekdays - between 7:40 and 8:10.  Weekends between 9 & 11am.
(U) Underwear:  Shimera from Nordstrom. 
(V) Vegetable You Dislike:  I like everything I've ever tried.  I do hate the way brussel sprouts make my house smell, which is sad, because I LOVE THEM.
(W) What Makes You Run Late:  the boyfriend
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done:  My head :) , left wrist, right knee, right ankle
(Y) Yummy Food You Make:  Almost anything now!  Taco soup, scotcheroos
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal:  Elephants!  Or the beluga whales.

No comments:

Post a Comment