Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Over it!

Day 2 of HM Training DONE!

I rocked last night's personal training session, if I do say so myself.  3 minutes of weighted plie squats as fast as I could?  YESSSSS.

Confession time: I ate like shit yesterday

Double confession time: I'm over it & not feeling guilty

At some point in my life, I'd like to not turn to food for comfort or as a stress reliever.  You know what though?  That time isn't now.

I ate everything I wanted, and felt better.  I stopped when I was full at dinner.  I chugged water like a fish during the day.  When the boss-lady came to my desk with shortbread, I ate more than a few.  Ditto with the Dove PB Easter Eggs.

Whatever.  It's going to happen. 

Today though?  Back on track.  Oatmeal, giant salad for lunch.  Run w/ hills this afternoon.  Taco soup for dinner.

And I feel great.

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! Forget the guilt. Just run! That's what I do anyway.

    ReplyDelete