Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm not good at being sick...

The attack of the spring cold + allergies is upon us, ladies & gents.  I'm home sick from work today (although feeling MUCH better than the last two days).  A recap of my weekend:

1.  Snuggling & napping w/ JJ.  Weird fact - the only time I can stand having my hood up is when I'm sick.  That's how Mike knows I don't feel good.

2.  RIIIIIIICOLA


3.  On Saturday, we managed to get out and enjoy the non-raining-skies for a bit to do yard work.  I, of course, got distracted and started playing with JJ.  This is what we worked on - the video is from last year but...uh, ADORBS.




Running is taking a back seat to getting better for the next few days.  I still have a crazy headache & randomly get congested...FLEH.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Its a bummer being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That's awesome. We've been getting Bennie on the 'mill a little.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skateboarding dog! I'm jealous. My dogs won't even sit half the time.

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. psst - I think your pretty awesome and tagged you in a post - http://runnermaybe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete