Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm so hardcore Seattle...

It's Cinco de Mayo!  That means a few things in our house...and it's Three Things Thursday...


1.  How hardcore Seattle am I?  I was rear-ended on my drive home yesterday...by a hippie on a bike.  No, really.  He was trying to swerve around traffic, didn't see I stopped, and hit my car and fell over.  (he was fine)

2.  If you've been following my blog for more than, oh, a week, you know I love my little dog a ridiculous amount.  What you may not know is IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!  Yep!  My little poops was born on May 5th.  All of the puppies in his litter had mexican food names - nacho, taco, burrito.  Adorbs.  He's now two.

3.  We do two shots of booze on Cinco de Mayo - one of tequila and one of Jameson - for JJ.  (His full name is John Jameson)  This should fuel me well for PLR (potential long run) on Friday.

More later!

just a little bitty puppy

Sup.

All grown up!  

Mom, this is BORING.

4 comments:

  1. I laugehd about the "wreck" you had yesterday. Hope your car was okay? haha.
    Your puppy is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, a hippie on a bike? I guess that's better than Western PA where deer will occasionally run in to your car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your dog! Love Boston Terriers--they are abig dog in a lil body!

    ReplyDelete